All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionA lucid guide to the intricacies of slam bidding which t only gives all the important modern conventions but also teaches you how to identify the key cards in your hand To bid in a controlled auction to a successful slam is one of the great pleasures of bridge. 'Understanding Slam Bidding' teaches you the important modern conventions, but more importantly, it shows you how to think so that you can tell whether a card in your hand is just what partner wants, or is waste paper. If you take the time to study this book you will find yourself bidding successful slams with fewer points than is rmally considered necessary, and you will avoid bidding slams that are doomed to fail when you have lots of points but fit.
- Author BiographyRon Klinger (Author) Ron Klinger is a leading international bridge teacher and has represented Australia in world championships since 1976. An Australian Grand Master and a World Bridge Federation International Master, he has written over 60 books, some of which have been translated into Bulgarian, Chinese, Danish, French, Hebrew and Icelandic. He has created many new bridge ideas and devised a number of conventions. He lives in NSW, Australia. Andrew Kambites (Author) Andrew Kambites is a leading English bridge teacher and author and lives in Stroud, Gloucestershire.
- Author(s)Andrew Kambites,Ron Klinger
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication13/11/2003
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleMaster Bridge
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Reference
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight142 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.