All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionLeon Ginsberg brings the reader up to date on social welfare policy in America though the 1990s, explaining developments that have taken place during the Clinton administration - in particular, those encapsulated in the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996.
- Author(s)Leon H. Ginsberg
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1998
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSocial Problems & Social Issues S.
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.