All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, a surgical text for the patient, one that lets you kw what questions to ask. A must for any family member planning to undergo surgery. A book by a surgeon who makes surgery understandable and readable. A profoundly poetic and undeniably informative text on surgery. Now you can understand what goes on in the operating room. Sutures, drains, complications, choosing a surgeon: it's all here! Read about surgery. Don't worry, be happy!
- Author BiographyDr Joel Berman
- Author(s)Joel Berman
- PublisherBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/07/2002
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w line drawings
- Weight789 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.