All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes political and institutional aspects of e-government development in the Unites States and Kazakhstan, two nations with different governance systems and public administration traditions. It serves as both a policy review and agenda setting research by applying case studies of e-government strategies at the national and local levels.
- Author BiographyMaxat Kassen is a political scientist from Kazakhstan and former Fulbright Scholar in the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Author(s)Maxat Kassen
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/11/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note6 tables, 35 graphs
- Weight422 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.