All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionTwo fundamental problems within the social sciences are the failure to integrate the existing segments of kwledge and a very limited ability to point out directions for solving social problems, given that lack of integrated kwledge.This volume illustrates the integrated work of seven sociologists to reverse this situation t only for the problem of terrorism but also for any substantive or applied problem. C. Wright Mills in The Sociological Imagination castigated the failure to integrate social science kwledge, and this volume carries forward his efforts to analyze human complexity.To understand and confront terrorism we require t only the integration of social science kwledge bearing on that problem, as illustrated by these authors. We also require the integration of that kwledge with the understanding of those on the front lines in order to connect the dots of specialized basic and applied kwledge, which this volume makes possible.
- Author(s)Bernard S. Phillips
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2007
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.