All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis text develops a multi-level historical inquiry of the Native Tolowa of Northeastern California. The Tolowa were displaced and nearly destroyed in the 19th century. The author explores the linguistic and political dynamics of place-claiming and expropriation.
- Author BiographyJames Collins is Associate Professor of Anthropology at the State University of New York at Albany.
- Author(s)James Collins
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/1997
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemaps
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.