All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $23.08Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the scope and limits of understanding.
- Author BiographyRichard Mason (1948-2006) was a Fellow of Wolfson College at Cambridge. He is the author of Before Logic and Oppenheimer's Choice: Reflections from Moral Philosophy, both also published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)Richard Mason
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2003
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight208 g
- Width150 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.