All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor today's teens, self-esteem is inextricably connected to body image. This series provides teens with crucial information about eating disorders, body image, and health. Its body-positive message will boost teens' self-esteem and help them learn to love their bodies.
Society's obsession with weight and weight loss has resulted in countless diet programs, which often do t work. This book explores the realities of these programs and explains why most of them do t live up to their promises. It also offers smart ways for teens to develop sensible eating habits and to maintain a healthy weight without resorting to dieting.
- Author(s)Judy Monro,Judy Monroe
- PublisherRosen Publishing Group,U.S.
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Publishing Group,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/12/2011
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34