Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Your Taxes is a new series of tax publications designed to help taxpayers across the USA. The objective of these publications is to help taxpayers to understand United States income tax code as far as Form 1040; US Individual Tax Returns is concerned. With a good basic kwledge of the tax code, taxpayers will potentially be in the position to literally increase their income tax refunds (or decrease their tax liabilities) by thousands of dollars, simply by claiming all the tax deductions and tax credits that they are eligible for. Doing your own taxes is actually t as difficult a task as your tax professional might want you to perceive it to be. Actually, tax preparation software has come a long way in the past few years, making it so easy for you to prepare your own taxes, that it's virtually impossible t to be able to understand the process, even with absolutely kwledge of tax laws. No longer do you have to be daunted by the complexity of the tax code. Unlike most other tax publications, these publications have been compiled specifically with the taxpayer in mind, and although very comprehensive, they are also concise, and very easy to understand. These publications are very reader friendly -having been compiled in layman's terms, using simple language, and avoiding tax jargon as much as possible, as they break down the relevant areas of the tax code into understandable segments. The reader, therefore, does t need to have any prior tax kwledge to easily follow what's contained therein.
- Author BiographyMilton G Boothe is a federally-authorized tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation and who is empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the IRS for audits, collections, and appeals. He is an IRS Enrolled Agent with over twenty years of tax and financial accounting experience, including several years at PricewaterhouseCoopers. He is also a British certified Chartered Accountant. He is currently employed in private tax practices where he helps people resolve their tax problems, minimize their taxes, and routinely represents the interests of taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service.
- Author(s)Milton G Boothe Ea
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.