Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses a variety of technical, operational and security issues relevant to the implementation of the IT systems for in-depth understanding and audits of IT systems. This book approaches the security control issues of the IT systems by analyzing the brick-and-mortar skeletons from the very lowest layer and then progressing to the operations and other higher level implementations for easier understanding by the readers. This book addresses the security and control issues in the perspectives of standalone computer systems and network environments separately for more focused discussions of the different security and implementation requirements. This book presents a new paradigm for categorization of the IT control objectives for both the general operational and financial control perspectives for effective coverage of the vulnerability exposures in these two areas. These discussions aid with the implementation of SOA requirements and compliance with GAAP in IT systems environment.
- Author(s)Young-Woon Min
- Date of Publication13/06/2011
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1299 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.