All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is aimed at chiropractors, physiotherapists and other sports medicine professionals. It presents the latest research on Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) injuries of the knee. These injuries occur primarily in young, healthy individuals, most commonly as a result of sudden changes in direction or speed during physical activity. Readers are provided with a clear overview of the problem on an international scale. It examines the results of various prevention strategies for ACL injuries and provides techniques for reducing injury risk. It addresses the interplay between biomechanical and neuromuscular risk factors, as well as future research needed to better understand and control the incidence of ACL injury.
- Author BiographyThe American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM) is an organisation of orthopaedic surgeons specialising in sports medicine, including US and international sports medicine experts. The AOSSM works closely with many other sports medicine specialists and professionals, including doctors, chiropractors and physiotherapists, to improve the diagnosis, prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of sports injuries.
- Author(s)American Orthopaedic Society For Sports Medicine
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 33 black & white halftones
- Weight653 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.