All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition offers a guide on how to profit from intellectual property (IP), particularly in a global business context. It presents the fundamentals, environments, management and strategies of IP with supporting cases and statistics. This volume enables practitioners to devise a plan based on logically adopted strategic and managerial approaches to handle IP across borders and evaluate it in an extensive manner, bearing in mind creation, protection and dissemination. It will also enable IP analysts to assess cross-border IP activities, particularly between the US and China, and will provide other readers, such as educators and students, with a critical understanding of relevant IP theories and practices.
- Author BiographyDELI YANG is currently Richard Burr and Donald Clark Professor of International Business (IB) at Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas, USA. She has a BSc in Economics, an MBA, and MSc in IB, and a PhD of Management Science in International Management of Intellectual Property (IP). Before embarking on her academic career, she also had professional experience in government policy and international business. Since the early 1990s, she has been researching IP from the IB angle, with a particular focus on patenting and branding and firm performance, including anti-piracy strategies and success. She has also been collaborating with multinationals and scholars across the world on projects related to IP businesses. As a consultant of the World IP Organisation, UN, she has been actively involved with benchmarking global IP systems.
- Author(s)Deli Yang
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note18 black & white tables, 21 figures, 8 black & white illustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width144 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.