All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Easyway Guide to Understanding and Using the British Legal System updates the previous edition in the light of ongoing changes in law and also practice. The book covers the workings of the legal system and also how the individual can take action in various ways. The book is comprehensive and should provide those wishing to take action, whether experienced or new to the area of personal litigation, with a kwledge of the way forward.
- Author(s)Jeremy Farley
- PublisherEasyway Guides
- Date of Publication09/09/2016
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEasyway Guides
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.