All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a hands-on guide to designing, analyzing and debugging a communication infrastructure based on the Controller Area Network (CAN) bus. Although the CAN bus standard is well established and currently used in most automotive systems, as well as avionics, medical systems and other devices, its features are t fully understood by most developers, who tend to misuse the network. This results in lost opportunities for better efficiency and performance. These authors offer a comprehensive range of architectural solutions and domains of analysis. It also provides formal models and analytical results, with thorough discussion of their applicability, so that it serves as an invaluable reference for researchers and students, as well as practicing engineers.
- Author(s)Arkadeb Ghosal,Haibo Zeng,Marco di Natale,Paolo di Giusto
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note96 black & white illustrations, 48 colour illustrations, 35 black & white tables, biography
- Weight532 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2012
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $32.53Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $11.32Trending at AU $14.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.