All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMedieval castles were t just showcases for the royal and powerful, they were also the centerpieces of many people's daily lives. A travel guide as well as a historical text, this volume looks at castles t just as ruined buildings, but as part of the cultural and scenic landscape. The 88 photographs illustrate the different architectural concepts and castle features discussed in the text. The book includes glossaries of termilogy, an appendix listing all the castles mentioned and their locations, tes, bibliography and index.
- Author BiographyLise Hull has spent two decades exploring and studying British castles and has visited more than 450 castles. She lives in Bandon, Oregon, USA.
- Author(s)Lise Hull
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note88 photographs
- Weight431 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.94Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.