All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIndia-Russia relations have withstood the test of time and both countries have remained important partners. Their bilateral ties had to be adjusted with the changing international milieu post Soviet disintegration. Today, the strategic partnership between the two countries covers a wide range of areas, including ecomic cooperation, science and techlogy, energy, space and defence, indicating the continuing strong ties between the two countries. The chapters in this volume discuss various issues of common concern like terrorism, radical Islam, n-proliferation, migration, climate change, drug trafficking and the international financial crisis. They also highlight the converging and diverging views of the two countries on global challenges like tensions in the Middle East and Afghanistan.
- Author BiographyAngira Sen Sarma is an Assistant Professor at the Afghanistan Studies Centre, Academy of International Studies, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, India. Her primary areas of research are Central Asia and Afghanistan. Yury Byaly is the Vice-President of the International Public Foundation-Experimental Creative Centre (IPF-ECC), Moscow, Russia. His area of research includes problems of geoeconomy, global policy and energy.
- Author(s)Angira Sen Sarma,Yury Byaly
- PublisherAcademic Foundation
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationGhaziabad
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintAcademic Foundation
- Weight748 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.