Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe Far-Left Psychosis covers a wide range of topics including, Obama and the 2008 Presidential minations, atheism, mass media, Radical Islam, and illegal immigration. These topics are discussed with a scathing wit as the author illuminmates the thinking behind the far-left's me-first behavior. The main thesis is to show how the far-left and Obama are accomplishing their goal of moving the entire country left.
- Author BiographyLike many other Americans Mr. Koleszarik's eyes were blown wide open on 9/11. The horrific act at the World Trade center made him acutely aware of the threats that face America both internally and externally. This new awareness and sense of urgency compelled him to harness his innate talents and begin writing to expose those that would bring us harm. The author has a piercing wit and the courage to pen the truths that others see but are afraid to speak. Mr. Koleszarik earned his Master's Degree in 2008, is a popular blogger, and frequently contributes in the Naples Daily News.
- Author(s)George Koleszarik
- Date of Publication04/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.