Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book asks the crucial question: When does high performance supervision become abusive supervision? As more organizations push to adopt high performance work practices (HPWP), the onus increasingly falls on supervisors to do whatever it takes to maximize the productivity of their work teams. In this rigorous, research-based volume, international contributors offer insight into how and when seemingly-beneficial workplace practices cross the line from motivation to abuse. By reviewing critical issues in both high performance work practices and abusive supervision, it illuminates the crossover between these two modes of work, and forges a path for future scholarship.
- Author BiographyNeal M. Ashkanasy is Professor of Management at the University of Queensland, Australia. Rebecca J. Bennett is Herbert McElveen Endowed Professor and Department Head of the Department of Management, Louisiana Tech University, USA. Mark Martinko is Professor of Management at the University of Queensland, Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSIOP Organizational Frontiers Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMark J. Martinko,Neal M. Ashkanasy,Rebecca J. Bennett
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.