All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding the Horse's Feet sets out to explain the complexity of this subject in terms that the lay person can understand, and help the horse owner to have confidence in discussing foot-related issues with their vet or farrier/trimmer. The perennial problem of laminitis is examined in depth, together with other conditions that commonly affect the horse's foot.
- Author BiographyJohn Stewart obtained his veterinary degree from Cambridge University, then worked in mixed practice for fifteen years before setting up his own predominantly equine practice. He became interested in laminitis due to his own frustration in dealing with the condition; this led on to in-depth study of horses' feet, and setting up an information website. In his quest for information, John has attended numerous veterinary and farriery conferences at home and abroad and has spoken at farriery conferences in Europe and the USA. He was inducted into the International Equine Veterinarian Hall of Fame of the American Farriers Journal in 2012.
- Author(s)John Stewart
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note228 colour photographs and diagrams
- Weight450 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.