All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to understand the world of the New Testament, it is essential to recognize the geographical realities of the first-century world in which the Gospel spread. By learning about these places and the historical interconnections between them, readers of the New Testament can better appreciate the phemenal growth of the early church and how it took place.Understanding the New Testament: An Introductory Atlas is a perfect Bible atlas for doing just that. This companion volume to Understanding the Old Testament provides an organized framework to understanding the New Testament through concise texts and colorful surveys, maps, tables, and chrologies.
- Author(s)Paul H. Wright
- PublisherCarta, The Israel Map & Publishing Company
- Date of Publication31/01/2004
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationJerusalem
- Country of PublicationIsrael
- ImprintCarta - The Israel Map and Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width224 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.