All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA solid, well-done introduction to the New Testament for undergraduates that explores teaching on faith issues, as well as the theology and spirituality of the New Testament. Reflections, study questions, charts, and indexes are included.
- Author(s)Vincent P. Branick
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1998
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight562 g
- Width153 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.