All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding the Research Process helps students understand the use of specialist vocabulary and termilogy of educational and social science research. The author explores the ways in which research termilogy is used, and shows students: how to use specialist research termilogy appropriately; how to distinguish between appropriate and inappropriate uses of research termilogy; how to understand the meaning of research terms; and, how to disseminate research in a style which is clear and easily understood. The book is for final year undergraduates and masters students in humanities, education and social science subjects. Paul Oliver is a widely-published author in the fields of education, philosophy and religious studies. He is currently principal lecturer in the School of Education and Professional Development, at the University of Huddersfield.
- Author BiographyPaul Oliver is an academic writer and researcher. He has either authored or edited 19 books in the areas of Research Methods, Education, Philosophy and Religion. He has had books translated into seven languages. For many years a lecturer at the University of Huddersfield, he was course leader there for the Doctor of Education programme. He has wide experience of both supervising and examining master's and doctoral theses.
- Author(s)Paul Oliver
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication22/03/2010
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSage Study Skills Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight417 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Other
- AU $36.13Trending at AU $67.19
- AU $41.23Trending at AU $44.10
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $35.31Trending at AU $51.63
- AU $18.18Trending at AU $22.10
- AU $23.40Trending at AU $28.38
- AU $41.24Trending at AU $45.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.