Understanding the Woman in Your Life: A Man's Guide to a Happy Relationship by Steve Vinay Gunther (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $18.85Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by tetrahedron800
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book for any man who is struggling to understand the woman in his life ...some of the time, most of the time or all of the time. An entertaining, -nsense guide, it is full of relationship-saving advice, delivered with warmth, as well as the occasional wake-up punch. When it comes to daily life with a partner, this book will give many men that 'Aha!' moment. Written by Steve Vinay Gunther, a psychotherapist and leading Australian Gestalt practitioner, Understanding the Woman in Your Life strides fearlessly into that dreaded arena - 'the relationship'. With engaging humour and an experienced eye, he dissects spookily familiar encounters from everyday life (in the bedroom, the kitchen, the lounge room, then back again to the bedroom) to help men succeed in the challenging engagement of life with their partner. This book helps men understand how to live with this perplexing other species - and delivers life-changing skills in a memorable way. Steve Vinay Gunther says, 'Typically, in relationships, men do t take problems seriously eugh until it's too late. This book is about seeing where the difficulties are for both of you, learning what it is you are doing and then realising how to improve things. It's also about being proactive, and preventing some of the problems from developing in the first place.'
- Author BiographySteve Vinay Gunther is founder and director of the Northern Rivers Gestalt Institute which offers nationally accredited counselling programs. The approaches recommended in his book have developed from the author's work as a psychotherapist and trainer of therapists. However, they are also drawn from his life experience and that of many people he has worked with. He lives in Lismore, NSW.
- Author(s)Steve Vinay Gunther
- PublisherFinch Publishing
- Date of Publication31/08/2005
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLane Cove
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFinch Publishing
- Weight442 g
- Width215 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.