All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's something fishy about this book . . . Facts and figures to fill an ocean! Learn to count from zero to fifty, counting even numbers by two. Sound complicated? Not so, with page after page of unique and fascinating sea creatures to discover. Four odd-looking Clown Triggerfish help make counting fun and, although they have been extinct for millions of years, you can count thirty-two fierce-looking Elasmosaurs. Jerry Pallotta's signature kid-friendly text, packed with fun facts, makes learning a kid's favorite pastime. With fun and informative books such as UNDERWATER COUNTING, kids--like fish--are sure to stay in school. Breathtaking and distinctive illustrations bring the vivid hues of the deep sea and the gentle green-blues of the sun-lit ocean's surface to life. UNDERWATER COUNTING will spark the interest of budding oceagraphers and mathematicians.
- Author BiographyJerry Pallotta is an award-winning author of children's alphabet books and imaginative fiction. His books combine interesting facts, detailed research, humor, and realistic illustrations that mesmerize children everywhere. Jerry lives in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)David Biedrzycki,Jerry Pallotta
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/09/2002
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationWatertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Out-of-print date24/12/2009
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width270 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Biedrzycki
- Reading Age4+
- Interest Age4+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.