About this product
- DescriptionAnything can happen in a Metabook. Battle Boy 005 is heading into one of the biggest Metabooks of all - MB7. It's the battle of the Atlantic - the longest battle of the Second World War, fought between German U-boats and Allied ships. BB005 will be in and above the water as he zooms from ship to submarine. His mission objective: try to survive.
- Author(s)Charlie Carter
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBattle Boy
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPan Australia
- Weight72 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.