Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.36
- AU $24.03Trending at AU $39.58
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.27
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.86
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis illustrated book accompanies the reader in the discovery of places that are considered to be World Heritage Sites and have been selected for the list of Unesco sites. It is a rich list that increases year by year and all Nations have ambitions to have sites on it. The general introduction of the book helps the reader to understand the subject, starting from the foundation of Unesco and the criteria adopted to draw up the World Heritage List, while the introductions to the four chapters, that comprise this book, examine in greater depth four specific themes. The reader will therefore become acquainted with natural and manmade monuments of great poetic beauty, from mountains to islands, from caves to the kaleidoscopic creations of the underwater world, and on to the extraordinary monuments created over the centuries by Man. The listed works of art, the sites and the monuments which constitute a precious legacy for future generations are the protagonists of this evocative photographic book. It is a book where the paramas, the views and the details as immortalized by famous photographers bear witness to Man's extraordinary creative genius and the hyptic magic of Mother Nature through the photographs.
- Author(s)Elena Luraghi
- PublisherWhite Star
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationVercelli
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintWhite Star
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Width165 mm
- Height165 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.