Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionEver wonder what it takes to be an uneven bars champion? This book helps you find out the tips and tricks to spinning, tucking and sticking an uneven bars routine, as well as the legends that have shaped the sport into how we kw it today.
- Author BiographyTracy Nelson Maurer has written nonfiction and fiction books for children and young adults for more than 15 years, including the award-winning picture book Storm Codes . She holds an MFA in Writing for Children and Young Adults from Hamline University. When she's not writing, Tracy is racing to various activities with her family near Minneapolis, Minnesota. Martin Bustamante is an illustrator and painter from Argentina. At the age of 3 he was able to draw a horse starting by the tail as his mother always says. As a teenager he was inspired by fascinating worlds full of colors, shapes, and atmospheres found in movies and books such as Star Wars and Prince Valiant. Drawing and painting quickly became Martin's passions and he began working as a professional illustrator. Martin's work has appeared in several publications from Argentina, the United States, and Europe.
- Author(s)Tracy Nelson Maurer
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleSnap Books: Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Illustrator(s)Martin Bustamante
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.