Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(un)FASHION scans the globe to show how real people dress: at work and at play, on the streets, and for ceremonial occasions. This witty, eye-popping book offers a delightfully unconventional view of contemporary fashion as seen in the creative ways that people around the world adorn their bodies. The brainchild of the late Tibor Kalman, one of the graphic design geniuses of the 20th century, and completed by his wife and partner, Maira Kalman, (un)FASHION presents its provocative observations through dynamic images by some of the world's foremost photojournalists.
- Author(s)Maira Kalman,Tibor Kalman
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.