All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDedicated to Don Siegel and Sergio Leone, Clint Eastwood's two cinematic mentors, this title explores the ways in which Unforgiven , sticking surprisingly close to the original script, moves between the requirements of the traditional Western, with its generic conventions of revenge and male bravado, and more modern sensitivities.
- Author BiographyEdward Buscombe has written about Stagecoach and The Searchers in the BFI Film Classics series. He is the author of Cinema Today (2003), among other books.
- Author(s)Edward Buscombe
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleBFI Film Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebiography
- Weight171 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.