All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn middle school, thing is more important than friendship. When Truly is invited to sit at the Popular Table with the group she has dreamed of joining, she can hardly believe her luck. Everyone seems so nice, so kind to one ather. But all is t as it seems with her new friends, and soon she's caught in a maelstrom of lies, misunderstandings, accusations and counter-accusations, all happening very publicly in the relentless, hyperconnected social media world from which there is escape. Six eighth-graders, four girls and two boys, struggle to understand and process their fractured glimples into one ather's lives as they find new ways to disconnect, but also to connect, in Rachel Vail's richest and most searching book.
- Author BiographyRachel Vail is the author of more than twenty books for young readers, including her first book, Wonder, about which Judy Blume said: Wonder is wonderful. It's got energy, humor, and heart. Her four-book series, The Friendship Ring, will be reissued in Puffin in Fall 2014. Rachel grew up in New Rochelle and attended Georgetown University. She has two sons; they and their friends provide her with a wealth of material for her writing. She lives on the Upper West Side of Manhattan.
- Author(s)Rachel Vail
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.