Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to examine how effectively American and supranational EU governments have regulated invative pharmaceuticals during the last 30 years regarding public health. It explains why pharmaceutical regulation has been misdirected by commercial interests and misconceived ideologies.
- Author BiographyCourtney Davis is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at Kings College London, UK. Previously Director of the Centre for Corporate Accountability, she is author of Making Companies Safe. John Abraham is Professor of Sociology at Kings College London, UK. Author of over 100 publications on pharmaceuticals in society, he was Special Expert Adviser to the UK House of Commons Health Select Committee Inquiry into the influence of the pharmaceutical industry (2005).
- Author(s)Courtney Davis,John Abraham
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/11/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleHealth Technology and Society
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight550 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.