All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are unspoken societal rules that dictate who a person must be in order to fit in, but what happens when someone can't follow those rules? Elaina Beggs never had to face what society expected of her while growing up. The only thing she cared about was being happy and comfortable. But it was all about to change when she started her freshman year of high school. She changed herself piece by piece to become the hot, popular girl she thought people wanted, but she couldn't handle looking in mirrors and t seeing her face. When the world placed her on puppet strings, she had two choices: put aside what she thought she was meant to be or find a way to end it all. Even if it meant ending her own life. Based off of a true story, Unhinged takes readers directly into the mind of a lost teenager to gain a unique perspective on what it means to come-of-age in modern society as a young woman.
- Author BiographyCaite Kelly is a young and aspiring author. She currently attends the University of Michigan and majors in creative writing. Unhinged is just the first of many novels. She hopes to be famous not only for her writing some day, but also for her other passion, horseback riding. She loves spending her days out with her horse, Marti, or snuggling with her cat, Cocoa, while working on her next piece.
- Author(s)Caite Kelly
- Date of Publication16/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.