All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Unicorn Being A Jerk , author/illustrator C.W. Moss reveals - through approximately 55 colorful illustrations and accompanying captions - that unicorns are t the majestic creatures we think they are but are in fact jerks whose petty, selfish antics include stomping on children's sandcastles, feeding bacon to pigs, denying the holocaust, and parking in handicap spots at the mall. In the vein of The Book of Bunny Suicides , this humor book will be required reading for all those unsuspecting unicorn fans out there who will come face to face with the ugly reality of this mythical creature.
- Author BiographyC.W. Moss is a maker and doer who was born in Missouri and now lives in Los Angeles. He likes long walks on the beach, good music, and is a good listener. He loves having a good time. He is the author of Unicorn Being a Jerk.
- Author(s)C. W. Moss
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/12/2011
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIt Books
- Content NoteFull Colour throughout
- Weight244 g
- Width197 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.