All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe U.S. Navy riverine squadrons are currently operating in Iraq. They were formed in response to a requirement for a riverine capability and Navy need for greater relevance in the Global War on Terror. Historically, riverine forces have an episodic history; formed for conflicts and discarded at their conclusion. The requirement were superseded by budget requirements for maintenance of the Mahanian fleet. At the conclusion of the War in Iraq, the Navy will face that same decision. The Marine Corps plans to fulfill its n-traditional support of National Defense Strategy by creating a Security Cooperation MAGTF. It will provide a persistent, forward deployed Marine presence in a manner that meets the strategic security cooperation needs of the Department of Defense. The integration of the Navy's riverine force and the Marine Corps SCMAGTF will give the RIVRON a sustainable relevance that will institutionalize it and enhance the SCMAGTF Theater Security Cooperation capacity.
- Author(s)Michael A Stolzenburg
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight231 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.