All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an antidote to the ungrounded, anecdotal components that define the contemporary conversation regarding policies of standardized dress in American K-12 districts and schools. The contributing authors draw upon years of educational teaching and administrative experience and research directed at objectively and empirically understanding the issue of school uniform policies at two focal levels of schooling: elementary and middle.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Brunsma is an assistant professor of sociology and black studies at the University of Missouri_Columbia.
- Date of Publication12/12/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDavid L. Brunsma
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.