All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis research argues that a multilateral engagement foreign policy will ensure national security is protected and America's global leadership maintained regardless of future changes in the international system. Analysis of alternative futures by means of the scenario-planning process suggests multilateral engagement provides an attractive course for securing national security and maintaining America's global leadership.
- Author(s)James E Bass
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight100 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.