Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionSimpson offers a reflective and theoretical explanation of the ways in which unionists conceive of the past in the present post-conflict environment. He considers the ways in which scholarly literature has often painted an outdated and inaccurate portrait of a highly complex people.
- Author BiographyKIRK SIMPSON is RCUK Post Doctoral Fellow at the Transitional Justice Institute, University of Ulster, UK. He has written extensively in prestigious academic journals on truth recovery, victims of political violence and unionists in Northern Ireland. He is also the author of the book Truth Recovery in Northern Ireland: Critically Interpreting the Past.
- Author(s)Kirk Simpson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/08/2009
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight374 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.