All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first cross-national study of unions during the troubled past decade in labor relations. The editors have selected six nations as representative of the different ways unions in western industrialized countries participate in politics and the ecomy. They examine and compare how each system has been affected by and has responded to similar political, social, and ecomic changes and trends.
- Author Biographywards /f Ricahrd /r ed. onna /f Paolo /r ed. tling /f Franz /r ed.
- Author(s)Franz Teodtling,P. Garonna,Richard Edwards
- Date of Publication30/03/1986
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight672 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.