All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)B. Sz.-Nagy
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/12/1974
- Series TitleCBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 19
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight142 g
- Table Of ContentsIsometric and unitary dilations of a contraction operator Further properties of the minimal unitary dilation Characteristic function and function model Further comments on the characteristic function $\Phi_T(\lambda)$ Invariant subspaces and factorizations of the characteristic function Commutative systems Lifting of intertwining operators Functional calculus for a contraction Operators of class $C_0$ and the Jordan model Examples of quasi-similarity and the class $N_T$ of functions References.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.