All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults, Unitas is a process of marraige formation designed to help couples develop the skills needed for a healthy, holy marriage. The gift sacramental blesses both the lives of the couples and the life of the wider Church community. It is the first marriage preparation course for Catholics tied directly to the RCIA. This 3-video set including the following Sessions: The Theology of Marriage, Communication Skills, Individual and Family of Origin, Values in Marriage, Intimacy and Sexuality, Balancing Practical Issues in Relationships, and Developing the Spirituality of Marriage.
- Author(s)JoAnn Heaney Hunter,Louis Primavera
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/1998
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight520 g
- Width101 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine107 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.