All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book on United States-African relations during the Reagan-Bush era, 1980-1992, examines issues that helped to shape the relationships of the actors. While the major focus of the essays is on this period, the analyses cull evidence from earlier periods to give the reader an appreciation for the historical settings of the issues investigated.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Abdul Karim Bangura is Assistant Professor of International Relations in the School of International Service at American University and Director of The African Institution. He holds Ph.D.s in political science, development economics, and linguistics. He is also the author of nineteen books and more than two hundred scholarly articles.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleSociety & Politics in Africa
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight200 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAbdul Karim Bangura
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.