All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnited States-Cuban Relations breaks new ground in its treatment of this long and tumultuous relationship by arguing that U.S. policy toward the island is t driven primarily by the political position of the U.S.-based Cuban community, but rather by a long-standing desire of U.S. leaders to dominate this island, a position that for fifty years has met with stubborn resistance from Cuba's revolutionary leaders.
- Author BiographyEsteban Morales Dominguez is professor of political economy and director emeritus of the Center for the Study of the United States. Gary Prevost is a professor in the department of political science at Saint John's University, Collegeville, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Esteban Morales Dominguez,Gary Prevost
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication07/03/2008
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width164 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.