All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionObtaining your green card, visa, or citizenship can be a time-consuming, challenging, and stressful process. Let attorney Allan Wernick assist you with your goal of becoming a U.S. citizen, just as he has successfully helped thousands of clients and readers of his syndicated column. In U.S. Immigration & Citizenship, Wernick shares all the up-to-date information you need to safely and legally visit or move to the United States. The book also includes new information on post-September 11 laws and policies. With a comprehensive listing of immigration assistance agencies, plus sample forms and step-by-step directions for filling them out. U.S. Immigration & Citizenship is like hiring your own immigration lawyer.
- Author BiographyProfessor Allan Wernick is a widely-noted authority and advocate on U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Law and is renowned for his ability to clearly explain the issues surrounding this highly complex field. He received his Bachelor's degree in Political Science from Stanford University, and his J.D. from Loyola University in Los Angeles. He now serves as Director of CUNY Citizenship Now, City University of New York, and has taught as a visiting professor at UCLA and California State University at Dominguez Hills. His informative columns on Immigration Law appear twice weekly in the New York Daily News and are syndicated nationally. He has served on the national Board of Directors of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), as Chair of the Immigration Committee of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York, and as President of the New York Chapter of AILA.
- Author(s)Allan Wernick
- PublisherAstor & Blue Editions LLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAstor & Blue Editions LLC
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white halftones, 2 maps, 4 graphs
- Weight250 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.