All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmbassador Mary French uses her personal experience as a former Chief of Protocol to give us the most up-to-date and user-friendly guide to diplomatic protocol at the international, national, and state level. She includes meticulous instructions, in-depth diagrams and tables, a comprehensive table of contents, and a plethora of examples that make United States Protocol the perfect guide to any official event.
- Author BiographyAmbassador Mary Mel French served as the nation's Chief of Protocol during the Clinton administration, working directly with the President and Secretary of State.
- PrizesWinner of Library Journal Best Reference Source Award 2010.
- Author(s)Mary Mel Ambassador French
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/06/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight876 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Foreword byBill Clinton,Tom Kean
Best Selling in Textbooks
- AU $22.78New
- AU $76.89New
- AU $36.17New
- AU $29.80New
- AU $77.88New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $19.67Trending at AU $22.88
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $36.17
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.06
- AU $17.63Trending at AU $19.93
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $87.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.04
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $93.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.