United States of Cakes: Tasty Traditional American Cakes, Cookies, Pies, and Baked Goods by Roy Fares (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.91+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWorld-Class pastry chef, Roy Fares, has traveled to many countries throughout his journey to perfect the art of baking. But of all the places his adventures took him, Los Angeles struck a particular chord, inspiring him to experiment with the many classic pastry recipes he sampled there. United States of Cakes is a compilation of his favorite classics, all featured with his own unique twist. Desserts can sometimes be too sweet or t sweet eugh. After much trial and error, Roy has found the perfect median between the two for many beloved cakes, cookies, and pastries. Recipes include: Banana nut bread Geneva cookies Espresso cake Nutella cupcakes Cheesecake in a jar Red Velvet Cake S'mores cupcakes Oreo cookie cupcakes With over 50 delicious pastry recipes from various beloved patisseries such as, Maglia's, Crumbs, and Sweet Lady Jane, United States of Cakes reminds us of the simple pleasures in life and showcases the sweeter side of American cuisine. Join Roy as he travels from the arid deserts of Palm Springs to the glamorous streets of Beverly Hills, sampling, baking, and learning about delicious treats. Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyRoy Fares has always loved baking. In 2010, he won the competition to determine Sweden's best pastry chef. He has since then been featured on many baking talk shows and continues to bake and share his knowledge with others. He lives in Sweden.
- Author(s)Roy Fares
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note220 color photos
- Weight899 g
- Width190 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.