About this product
- DescriptionFormer federal prosecutor Elizabeth de la Vega brings her 20 years of experience and her passion for justice to the most important case of her career. The defendants are George W Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Condoleezza Rice and Colin Powell. The crime is tricking the nation into war, or, in legal terms, conspiracy to defraud the United States. Published in association with Tomdispatch.com, a regular antidote to the mainstream media and a project of the Nation Institute.
- Author(s)Elizabeth de la Vega
- PublisherSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Weight224 g
- Width177 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.