All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNetworks are made up of organizations. Often a central unit, or Network Administrative Organization (NAO), manages an entire network of organizations that collaborate to achieve an overall network-level goal. Goal-directed networks are those that come together to achieve a shared objective, in addition to the individual organization-specific goals. This book's focus is on the management of goal-directed networks. Despite the fact that formalized goal-directed interorganizational networks have become extremely popular in the public and nprofit sectors, as many social problems require concerted action, publications on managing goal-directed networks do t exist. In this book, author Angel Saz-Carranza examines four networks that differ by size, scope, and geographical location. He offers a vel and invative framework focusing on networks' inherent internal tensions between unity and diversity, paralleling the differentiation/integration tension found in organization theory, which has t previously been applied to interorganizational networks.
- Author BiographyAngel Saz-Carranza is Coordinator of ESADE Center for Global Economy and Geopolitics as well as a Research Associate at ESADE's Institute of Public Governance and Management. He was previously Associate Professor at the Catalan Polytechnic University (2007-2008).
- Author(s)Angel Saz-Carranza
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Business Organizations and Networks
- Series Part/Volume Number47
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, 17 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.