All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives a practical and uplifting explanation of how we can transform our day-to-day lives - including even the most demanding and difficult situations - into opportunities for personal and spiritual development. Ancient meditative techniques that have been tried and tested for centuries are brought alive and made relevant to our everyday experiences. By pointing the way to an unchanging freedom and happiness, this immensely readable book challenges us to grow, and will have a remarkable impact on our life.
- Author BiographyGeshe Kelsang Gyatso is a fully accomplished meditation master and internationally renowned teacher of Buddhism who has pioneered the introduction of modern Buddhism into contemporary society. He is the author of 22 highly acclaimed books that perfectly transmit the ancient wisdom of Buddhism to our modern world. He has also founded over 1200 Kadampa Buddhist centres and groups throughout the world.
- Author(s)Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
- PublisherTharpa Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationUlverston
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTharpa Publications
- Content Noteblack & white line illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width125 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.