Universal Design: The H.U.M.B.L.E.S. Method for User-Centred Business by Francesc Aragall, Jordi Montana (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $150.18+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $30.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionAs a customer, have you ever felt dissatisfied with a product or service? Is it possible that customers may be similarly unhappy with your company? Being aware of and exploring your consumers' diversity constitutes the best source of information available if you are to lead the way in design invation, marketing orientation and service provision. Universal Design: The HUMBLES Method for User-Centred Business offers every type of organization a clear understanding of the role and value of Design for All/Universal Design (the intervention in environments, products and services to enable everyone, regardless of age, gender, capabilities or cultural background, to enjoy them on an equal basis). The seven phase model integrates the users' point of view, enabling you to assess your current business strategy and design practices, and make your product or service appealing to all your potential customers, thus creating a better, more consumer-oriented experience. This book is a must-read for organisations who wish to consider their products and services from the customer point of view and so gain an advantage over their competitors.
- Author BiographyFrancesc Aragall is the Founder and President of the Design for All Foundation. The Foundation's main aim is to produce and disseminate information related to Design for All/Universal Design. Francesc started his career as an ergonomist before working in the public sector for ten years. In 2000 he re-entered the commercial sector in the field of engineering, architecture and design with his company ProAsolutions. Jordi Montana is currently the Vice Chancellor of the University of Vic, a professor at ESADE, Faculty of Business Administration, and at the Ramon Llul University, Barcelona. He is also the director of the ESADE Board of Design Management. He holds a PhD in Industrial Engineering (Polytechnic University of Catalonia) and an MBA (ESADE). Apart from teaching, he also acts as a consultant on marketing and design management issues for public and private national and international companies and institutions. He has published several books on marketing and design and is the author of many articles and essays.
- Author(s)Francesc Aragall,Jordi Montana
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 41 b&w illustrations
- Weight702 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.