All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition of the classic Universal Design in Higher Education is a comprehensive, up-to-the-minute guide for creating fully accessible college and university programs. The second edition has been thoroughly revised and expanded, and it addresses major recent changes in universities and colleges, the law, and techlogy. As larger numbers of people with disabilities attend postsecondary educational institutions, there have been comparable greater efforts to make the full array of classes, services, and programs accessible to all students. This revised edition provides both a full survey of those measures and practical guidance for schools as they work to turn the goal of universal accessibility into a reality. As such, it makes an indispensable contribution to the growing body of literature on special education and universal design. This book will be of particular value to university and college administrators, and to special education researchers, teachers, and activists.
- Author BiographySheryl E. Burgstahler is an affiliate professor in the College of Education at the University of Washington in Seattle, USA and founder and director of the university's Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking, and Technology (DO-IT) and Access Technology Centers.
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited bySheryl E. Burgstahler
- Foreword byMichael K. Young
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.